Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

You fell out of what!!

I fell out of bed.

I sleep mostly on my side and usually change sides several times during the night. So the other night while I was doing one of these changes, I rolled over to a place where there was no bed. Gravity being what it is, I went down to the floor. I landed on the carpet mostly O.K. but while I was safely down on the floor, my feet were doing everything they could to catch up. My foot dove toe first into the heating grate. Not wanting to make any more of an already embarrassing situation, I climbed into bed and went to sleep. When I got up the next morning and had a throbbing toe. The next evening I took a more complete look and found that I had two really red toes.

I am over the embarrassment, but am still limping.

More to come….

No comments:

Post a Comment