Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Full day on Friday

I am a member of Toastmasters and as such, I rise at 5am, get ready, stop off for a breakfast at the local restaurant and show up at Toastmasters at 6:45am. After that, I went to mass in Sherwood, then headed over to see my neurologist. That was some experience. We talked for about a half hour and then he invited me over to lay down on his bed. His equipment included a measuring tape, a few electrodes and a small tazer. He didn't ask if the tazer was working because each jolt was enough to jump start a pickup truck.

The result of his exam is that he doesn't know if the Predazone worked or whether there was some other reason I had been feeling better. He doesn’t think I have any Myositis but may have a Myopathy. I guess there are several to choose from. I took some blood tests to see if he can figure it out.

More to come….

No comments:

Post a Comment