Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Bicycle

I have been feeling quite sad because my oldest daughter has taken to a road adventure. She feels that she is following the Lord. She is perhaps the most spirit filled person I know. At the same time, I feel that each day that you run to the end of the dock and fall in the lake. Sooner or later that you might try something else.

She lives in a large (gas hog) van. It has shades on the windows and a bed in the back and other than not having a bathroom it is like a very small RV.

Today I saw a girl riding a bicycle. She had two large saddle bags (possibly a tent and a bed roll) and a small trailer with other worldly possessions. I thought, "She doesn't even have a van."

Lord, take care of her until she comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment